1. Good luck to the MS2s on your exam on Friday!! Seems like you guys have a lot sheesh!
2. Student Org leaders: Keep an eye out for an email from Meghan about all the details for transitioning to the new MS1 leadership!
Now for the fun stuff this week. Remember to check the calendar before you go to an event in case anything has changed between now and then!:
- Ob/Gyn Resident Panel in MERB 319a
- Global Medical Brigade: GMB Student Panel in MERB 105
- RIG: International Radiology Lunch Talk in MERB 219A/B
- Spanish Lunch Talks now on Mondays! MERB 317
-EMIG: EM Toxicology Talk in MERB 219
- SIGN (neurology) lunch talk with Dr. Ignacio Valencia
- AMA: American Red Cross Blood Drive from 10am-3pm in MERB 341
- Heme/Onc Interest Group: Oncology Specialties Panel in MERB 217
- EMIG: Ultrasound Skills Workshop from 1-3pm in MERB 319
Thanks for reading!
Your SGA Executive Board
Andrew Esposito, President, MS4
David Ianacone, Vice President, MS4
Charles Cole, Tresurer, MS3
Meghan McDonald, New Puppy Owner!!!, MS3
Brent Halsey, Community Service Chair, MS3
Anita Wamakima, Webmaster, MS2
Carlos Romero, MS2 Class President, MS2
John Pisan, MS1 Class President, MS1