Welcome back everyone and Happy New Year!
A couple overall announcements:
1. Club Transitions due by Monday January 6 at midnight! Please email me the new leadership with emails, faculty advisor (CC'd to the email) and the constitution.
2. SNMA Embroidered White Coat Pick Up on Tuesday 1/7 and Wednesday 1/8 from 12pm -1pm in the MERB lobby.
- Breakfast in the Lobby (7:30-8:00) - courtesy of Student Affairs!
- Pizza Lunch 2nd floor and MERB Lobby (12-1) - also from Student Affairs
- Center for Urban Bioethics Advocacy in Medicine Talk with Prof Strand (12-1)
- Temple Arts Talent Show MERB 305 (12:00) - Make sure to tell all your friends about it and come support all the talented individuals taking part. Acts range from singing to dancing to cake baking. We are going to have tons of fun and plenty of pizza. We hope to see you all there.
And that's it!
Lewis Katz SOM