Hope you are enjoying your break! See you on January 7th, 2018.
Hopefully you've started thinking about transitioning club leadership
(official deadline is Jan 7).
Also coming up after break is the elections for the SGA Exec Board.
Happy December! (don't know how that happened)
You know the deal, see below for the events this week:
- OWLs and HAWC Nutrition Talk w/ Dr. Prabhu MERB 105 (12-1)
- SFC De-Stress Fest (aka therapy dogs, massages, free food, and more) SFC Lobby (11-2)
- Free bagels at the SFC (7 AM - 9 AM)
- ENT IG Otolaryngology 4th Year Panel MERB 319 C/D (12-1)
- FIMRC TGPC Exploring the Roles of Health Care Workers Abroad Kresge Room C on 4th floor (12-1)
- Sports Medicine IG Intro to Sports Medicine MERB 319 A/B (12-1)
- Narrative Medicine talk Jefferey Stockbridge (Kensington photographer) MERB 219 (12-1) (see Mike Vitez’s original email for more info)
- Association of Women Surgeons Mentorship Program Luncheon MERB 217 (12-1)
- HemeOnc IG Women in Surgical Oncology Career Panel MERB 342 (6 PM - 8 PM)
- MSFC/OBIG IUD Insertion Workshop MERB 317 (12-1)
This week's good news story is about NASA landing on Mars! If you missed it, read the NYTimes report here
Thanks for reading!
The M2 SGA is organizing a "Cookies and Coffee" event for Faculty Appreciation Day next Thursday 12/3 and they are asking students to bring treats.
In the spirit of holiday giving (or maybe just stress baking), please consider bringing something to thank our faculty. Sign up here. College points will be awarded as well!
- APSA Intro to Research and Career Discussion MERB 217 (12-1)
- Infectious Disease IG Careers in ID Panel MERB 105 (12-1)
- Lunch with the Deans MERB 217 (12-1)
- SGA November Meeting MERB 217 (12-1)
- Dermatology IG Dr. Hsu (Chair of Derm) Lunch Talk MERB 342 (12-1)
- Family Med IG Public Health and Policy Panel MERB 219 (12-1)
LKSOM Talent Show!! MERB 105 (12:30-2:00)
Thanks for reading!
Lewis Katz SOM