Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving!
1. Reminder about the food AND coat drive benefitting Philabundance from 11/20-12/8 in the MERB lobby! Any dried foods that are also nutritious are welcome! For students and faculty not regularly in MERB, there is also an Amazon wish list!! Just add the item to your cart from the wish list and it’ll be shipped straight to the school. Please write the name of your college in the gift receipt.
2. Reminder to all student group leaders that the transition documents are due by 1/1/18. Email Meghan if your group did not get the transition email or if you have any questions!
Now for the fun stuff this week. Remember to check the calendar before you go to an event in case anything has changed between now and then!:
- Spanish Lunch Talk @ MERB 319
- APSA: Research opportunities: now as medical students & then as residents @ MERB 217
- LGBTQ and Allies in Medicine: LGBTQ Youth Talk with Joanne Glusman @ MERB 305
- SEHP: Lunch Talk with Dean Kaiser @ MERB 105