2. FIMRC MD Meeting Thursday, Dec 7th in room 317 A/B from 12 PM - 1 PM: Come join FIMRC as we discuss the options available for our trip abroad!
FIMRC Social Event on Friday, Dec 8th at the Fox and Hound starting at 6 PM: 10% of drink proceeds will be donated to FIMRC for the Nicaragua Relief Fund, so bring plenty of friends and enjoy a night out with the rest of the Temple Health Sciences community!
3. Land-based parties were so last year so this February, formal will be on a BOAT!! And by boat we mean yacht. And by yacht we mean mega-yacht.
Join us on Friday, February 16 for a ~private~ cruise on the Spirit of Philadelphia, complete with 2 dance floors, FULL open bar, 3 course meal, a rooftop lounge and foosball tables (because why not?) Tickets for the event are $65 each (normally $140).
Fill out this google form and pay for your ticket to reserve your spot. Note there is a 450 person limit so buy your tickets early!
Date: Friday, February 16th, 2018.
Time: Boarding 7:30 pm - 8: 00 pm; Cruising Time: 8:30 - 11:30 pm.
Location: 401 S Christopher Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19106 (Penn's Landing in between Moshulu and Charthouse)
We have the WHOLE ENTIRE YACHT, which includes:
- 3 hour cruise down the Delaware River
- 3 floors lined with windows to see the views (going outside is not even necessary!)
- Rooftop lounge and bar
- 2 dance floors and 2 DJs
- 2 buffets with full dinner and dessert open ALL night (see menus attached)
- Board games and foosball tables
On the night of:
- DO NOT FORGET AN ID (Driver's License or Passport) or else YOU CANNOT ENTER THE BOAT.
-YOU CANNOT BE LATER THAN 8pm or else YOU WILL MISS THE CRUISE (and whole formal tbh).
-Please drink and act responsibly. We are not responsible for any illnesses or injuries during and after exiting the cruise. There will be security.
Your SGA Executive Board
Andrew Esposito, President, MS4
David Ianacone, Vice President, MS4
Charles Cole, Tresurer, MS3
Meghan McDonald, Secretary, MS3
Brent Halsey, Community Service Chair, MS3
Anita Wamakima, Webmaster, MS2
Carlos Romero, Captain of the "Spirit of Philadelphia", MS2
John Pisan, MS1 Class President, MS1