1. Two MS4’s are holding a meditation class for MS2’s prepping to take Step 1. It will be once a week 2/28, 3/7, 3/14 from 12-1 pm; 3/7 - Room 342
2. The next SGA Meeting will be 3/13 at noon in MERB 105. We will be talking about some updates to the constitution and the election process for a new executive board!
3. Title: High Yield Step 1 Review- Heme/Onc and Repro
When/Where: Monday, March 5th from 3p-5pm in MERB 119D
Description: Your MS4 Step 1 Study Assistants are leading a high yield review session on Heme/Onc and Repro topics with embedded review questions. Contact email@example.com with questions or for personalized assistance
4. FIMRC is hosting a Treat Yo Self! Candygram in the MERB Lobby TODAY from 12 - 1 PM where we will be selling bags of candy. Proceeds will go towards funding the FIRMC trip to Ecuador this coming summer.
6. AOA LECTURE, “Enjoy the Journey” by TAYLOR S. RIALL, MD, PhD
Professor and Acting Chair, Department of Surgery
University of Arizona, Banner University Medical Center
Chief, Division of General Surgery and Surgical Oncology
Preoperative Services Director
Tuesday, March 6, 4:00 P.M., Temple University Hospital, Erny Auditorium
Now for the events this week, remember to check the calendar for updates!
- LMSA/Puentes de Salud: Clinica de Migrantes: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness in MERB 305
- FMIG: Clinical Camp in MERB 317
- OBIG: Sexual Dysfunction Lunch Talk in MERB 319C
Have a great week! And good luck to those taking exams!!
Your SGA Executive Board
Andrew Esposito, President, MS4
David Ianacone, Vice President, MS4
Charles Cole, Tresurer, MS3
Meghan McDonald, Mindy Project Binge Watcher, MS3
Brent Halsey, Community Service Chair, MS3
Anita Wamakima, Webmaster, MS2
Carlos Romero, MS2 Class President, MS2
John Pisan, MS1 Class President, MS1