As always, some announcements and then the weekly happenings!
1. The monthly SGA General Body meeting is this Wednesday (10/11) at 5:15pm in MERB 105! We will be finalizing the voting on the updated constitution, and if you are thinking about starting a new group you should come to this meeting! Also, Rebecca Lesperance from the SFC will be giving a student org officers training.
2. The SFC is advertising this charity to help people affected by hurricane Irma, check it out if you are interested in donating! https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/hurricane-irma-relief-fund/
- Great job MS2s on your first block 8 exam!!
- Jewish Student Union: Sukkot Lunch in MERB 217 and Medible garden
- Prevention Point Fall 2017 Recruitment Event in MERB 317A/B
- Temple Pediatrics Interest Group: General Meeting in MERB 219
- SNaHP: Intro to Single Payer in MERB 217
- SGA GBM in MERB 105 at 5:15pm!!
- SNMA: General Board Meeting in MERB 219A/B