1.High Yield Step 1 Review- Endo/Rheum
When/Where: Monday, Feb 19th from 3p-5pm in MERB 119D
Description: Your MS4 Step 1 Study Assistants are leading a high yield review session on endocrine/rheumatology topics with embedded review questions. Contact email@example.com with questions or for personalized assistance
2. SNMA Black History Month: FREE Private Screening to Black Panther on Saturday, February 24th at 11am at AMC Broad Street 7. Please email the Temple SNMA at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend!
Now for the events this week, remember to check the calendar for updates!
- LMSA:Spanish Lunch Talk in MERB 319
- LGBTQAM: LGBTQ Presence in Medicine at Temple Hospital in MERB 217
- OWLs:Tuttleman Counseling Services Informational Talk in MERB 217
- MSFC: “The Abortion Pill” Film Screening in MERB 305
- OIG: Lunch Talk with Dr. Solarz in MERB 217
- Ophthalmology Match Panel in MERB 217
- UHBIG: Philadelphia Ceasefire Talk in MERB 317
- Urology Interest Group: Urology Post-Match Interview Panel in MERB 342
Have a great week!
Your SGA Executive Board
Andrew Esposito, President, MS4
David Ianacone, Vice President, MS4
Charles Cole, Tresurer, MS3
Meghan McDonald, Photoshop Novice, MS3
Brent Halsey, Community Service Chair, MS3
Anita Wamakima, Webmaster, MS2
Carlos Romero, MS2 Class President, MS2
John Pisan, MS1 Class President, MS1