1. Best of luck to everyone taking exams this week!
2. The Genetics in Medicine group is partnering with ISGP, Drexel Med and Penn Center for precision Medicine to present a virtual conference on Tuesday March 27th on Precision Medicine. Its completely online and can be live streamed from Facebook at Facebook.com/ISGPforum.
3. The Center for the Humanities at Temple University invites you to attend the CHAT Graduate Fellows Conference entitled "Being Human: Life, Death and Discourse"on March 23rd 1-4pm in the CHAT Lounge on Gladfelter Hall, 10th Floor.
This year's CHAT symposium, "Being Human: Life, Death, and Discourse" to be held on March 23 from 1-4 PM will feature three speakers from different disciplines, addressing distinct yet overlapping questions related to human representations and conceptions of life and death.
Now for the events this week, remember to check the calendar for updates!
- PIG: Infant Sleep Safety & Baby Boxes Lunch Talk in MERB 217
- EMIG: Emergency Medicine Post-Match Panel in MERB 217
Have a great week!
Your SGA Executive Board
Andrew Esposito, President, MS4
David Ianacone, Vice President, MS4
Charles Cole, Treasurer, MS3
Meghan McDonald, 81st in SFC bracket lol, MS3
Brent Halsey, 76th in SFC bracket lol, MS3
Anita Wamakima, Webmaster, MS2
Carlos Romero, MS2 Class President, MS2
John Pisan, MS1 Class President, MS1