This will be the last email from me (Meghan, the old secretary) and in the next couple weeks you will be hearing from Sarah Schulte, the new secretary, so get hype for some new pizzaz and creativity! On behalf of the entire 2017-2018 SGA exec board I just want to say it's been a great year working with all of you and best of luck in each of your personal endeavors to becoming an excellent physician!
1. The next SGA GBM will be May 8th at 12pm in room 217. The new exec board is trying out the smaller room so hopefully you'll all feel more comfortable chatting about your issues without the lecturing style of 105, so bring your questions and concerns!
2. To all you MS2s in the final stages of Step 1: congrats!! You made it this far so give yourself a pat on the back no matter where you are in the process because you are working hard to be the best you can be for your future patients!!
3. To the MS1s who are finishing out the year, you got this!! I'm sure the days of neuro have felt long but the years are flying by so take a deep breath and continue your hard work and enjoy your summer after block 6!! You're all going to rock that Block 5 final!
4. To the PA and PhD students: You bring so much to this school so keep up the good work and continue to have your voices heard!
Now for the events for the next few weeks, be sure to check the calendar for updates!
Wednesday, May 2nd
- Free bagels @ SFC! from 7-9am
Monday, May 7th
- FMIG: Family Medicine Match Panel in MERB 119D
- Temple Arts Group: X-Ray Artistry in MERB 105
Thursday, May 10th
- Class of 2018 Showcase in MERB 105 from 2-5pm
Thanks! It's been a pleasure being your Executive board!
Andrew Esposito, President, MS4
David Ianacone, Vice President, MS4
Charles Cole, Treasurer, MS3
Meghan McDonald, Secretary, MS3
Brent Halsey, Community Service Chair, MS3
Anita Wamakima, Webmaster, MS2
Carlos Romero, MS2 Class President, MS2
John Pisan, MS1 Class President, MS1
Lewis Katz SOM