Here are some quick announcements and then the weekly goingz-on:
1. Follow the SFC on facebook for updates about their events such as the October Squat Challenge, sign ups for the Halloween Dodgeball tournament, and ticket deals to the Philly Union game and more!
2. The next SGA general body meeting will be Wednesday, October 11th (not this week!). We will be finishing up voting on the constitution updates and Rebecca Lesperance from the SFC will be holding a Student Org Officers training.
3. See attachment for information about a new app created by Temple Alums that is a local networking platform, and can also help your student groups to raise additional money! Contact Chris Clark at email@example.com for more information.
- Step 1 Study Support: How to Study Smart in Block 8 in MERB 105
- APSA: APSA Research Intro and Career Discussion in MERB 217
- Narrative medicine workshop in the library room 246A
- Narrative Medicine Painting Workshop and Speaker in MERB 319A/B
- Story Slam!! 6pm in MERB 105 (food begins at 5:30)
- Free bagels at SFC! 7-9am
- Kaplan Step 1 Talk in MERB 219
- TEAC: Blood Pressure and Blood Glucose in MERB 217A/B
- SFC selling $10 tickets to Philly Union game