1. Good luck to all the MS2s on your exam today!
2. The first SGA General Body Meeting will be this Wednesday, August 23rd at 5:15pm in MERB 105. This is a very important meeting where we will be discussing the new budget system and voting on updates to the constitution. There's a lot going on so it may run a little longer than an hour but we will do our best to be efficient! If you are a group leader and did not get a separate email with more information, please respond to this email to let us know so we can update that list.
3. If you are contacted by anyone outside of Temple to run an event, start a group, etc., please forward that person's information to Andrew Esposito (SGA President) or Dianne Butera (Student Affairs).
4. Here are the weekly goingz-on, but make sure to check the calendar for any last minute updates!
- Tues: Lunch with the Deans in MERB 217
- Wed: OIG: Introduction to Orthopedics in MERB 217
Lewis Katz SOM