1. The PA Class of 2019 has placed a jar in the student lounge to collect change in order to donate the proceeds to a charity associated with Hurricane Harvey relief. If you have any loose change or can donate in any way it would be greatly appreciated! You can contact Andrew Tyson at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
2. Here are the weekly goingz-on, but make sure to check the calendar for any last minute updates!
- Tues: LMSA General Body Meeting in MERB 219
- Wed: Free bagels @ SFC! 7-9am;
TEAC: Intro to TEAC Lunch Time Talk in MERB 219;
UHBIG: Barriers to Patient Care Lunch Talk in MERB 217
- Thurs: SNMA: General Body Meeting in MERB 217
Thanks and have a great week!
Lewis Katz SOM