The M2 SGA is organizing a "Cookies and Coffee" event for Faculty Appreciation Day next Thursday 12/3 and they are asking students to bring treats.
In the spirit of holiday giving (or maybe just stress baking), please consider bringing something to thank our faculty. Sign up here. College points will be awarded as well!
- APSA Intro to Research and Career Discussion MERB 217 (12-1)
- Infectious Disease IG Careers in ID Panel MERB 105 (12-1)
- Lunch with the Deans MERB 217 (12-1)
- SGA November Meeting MERB 217 (12-1)
- Dermatology IG Dr. Hsu (Chair of Derm) Lunch Talk MERB 342 (12-1)
- Family Med IG Public Health and Policy Panel MERB 219 (12-1)
LKSOM Talent Show!! MERB 105 (12:30-2:00)
Thanks for reading!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL!
- Genetics in Medicine Careers in Medical Genetics MERB 217 (12-1)
*note that the November SGA GBM will be after Thanksgiving on Wednesday 11/28 at 12 PM in MERB 217.
Hope everyone enjoyed this perfect fall weather weekend.
Thanksgiving is next week (!) and in the spirit of giving, SGA is organizing a food and coat drive starting this week. Programs like these make a huge difference to our community. About half of families in Philly rely on the services provided by food share programs. And more than 25% live below the poverty level, making coats a budget "extra."
- Pediatric Interest Group: Winter is Coming MERB 217 (12 PM)
As for good news of the week we're staying local with an organization called Back on my Feet that organizes morning runs with Philadelphians struggling with homelessness in order to "motivate and support individuals every step of the way from homelessness to independence". Check out their website for more information.
Thanks for reading! (and GO BIRDS)
Lewis Katz SOM