Happy Fall ya'll!
Here are some quick announcements and then the weekly goingz-on:
1. Thanks to all who donated to the Hurricane Relief Funds coin drive!
2. See attached for a flyer about an upcoming fundraiser in support of the PA Chapter of the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance, "No Shave November - to bring awareness and hairiness to the community!"
3. Please take a minute to help out a 4th year podiatry student by filling out a very brief survey about perceptions of the podiatric profession! (See attachment)
4. Congrats to the president of the PA Class of '19, Stephanie Benko!!
5. Best of luck to the MS1s on your Anatomy Final!! You all got this!!
Finally, remember to check the calendar for any updates!
Tues: Lunch with the Deans in MERB 217
Wed: OIG: X-Ray Interpretation Workshop in MERB 217
Here are the weekly goingz-on, but make sure to check the calendar for any last minute updates!
- Step 1 Student Support Program (Picmonic) in MERB 105
- MSHG: Disabilities Public Representation and Perception Lunch Talk in MERB 219
- TAG: Paint Lunch! in MERB 217
- Step 1 Student Assistant Program (Kaplan) in MERB 105
- Step 1 Student Support Program (DIT) in MERB 105
- EMIG: Emergency Medicine Intro Talk in MERB 219
- Al-Shifaa Welcome Event in MERB 319A/B
- Step 1 Student Support Program (Student Panel)
Thanks and have a great week! You can do it!
Very few announcements this week, so we just wanted to send a quick reminder to take care of yourself! We are all so proud that YOU are a part of the LKSOM family and you not only deserve to take some time for yourself, but you need it! For example, exercise is not only good for physical well being, but it also can help improve your memory! Go for a walk, participate in a yoga or zumba class, meditate, cook, whatever helps you to feel like you! And if you need any extra help please feel free to email any one of us or contact the mental health professionals who are eager to help you succeed!
Finally, here are the weekly goingz-on, but make sure to check the calendar for any last minute updates!
- Mon: Narrative Medicine Workshop in the Library room 246A
Best of luck to the MS2s on your final and shelf this week!
Thanks and have a great week!
Lewis Katz SOM