SGA Announcements 9/16-9/20
Lots of events happening - check them out below!
- EM IG: Emergency Medicine in 2019 and Beyond + Radiology Cases MERB 219 (12-1) - with Dr. Healy!
- Narrative Medicine Workshop MERB 246A (12-1)
- SNMA From Successful Students to Respected Leaders MERB 217 (12-1)
- SGA Rita's Water Ice Med Mixer Medible Garden (12-1) - enjoy some water ice while getting to know your classmates!
- Pick-Up Volleyball SFC Gym (3:15-5:15)
- Big Friends Info Session MERB 217 (12-1) - come learn about how to get involved!
- M2 Final Exam Review with the PAFs MERB 119D (12-1)
- Pick-Up Soccer SFC Gym (5-7)
- Introduction to SGA Roles MERB 219 (12-1) - come learn about SGA from the M2 SGA!
Also, on 12/7/2019, LKSOM will be hosting a narrative medicine conference. Narrative medicine is a medical approach that utilizes narratives, arts, and humanities as a way to promote healing. If interested, please fill out the interest form at our website: https://www.lksomnarrativemedicine.org/. We will send you regular email updates as we approach the date—including an email with registration details in late September!
Now for some Philly happenings:
1. Center City Restaurant Week - lunch for $20, dinner for $35 at most restaurants in center city. Now through 9/27
2. South Street Oktoberfest (noon - 8 PM, 9/21) - I know it's not October but check out this fun block party on South Street!
Thanks for reading!
Leave a Reply.
Lewis Katz SOM