Hope everyone had a great long weekend!
Only a few events this week - check them out below:
- Get Involved in TEAC! MERB 105 (12-1)
- Pick-Up Volleyball SFC Gym (1-3)
- Pick-Up Soccer SFC Gym (5-7)
- Addiction Medicine IG: Narcan Distribution & Training MERB 217 (12-1)
- M2 PAF Midterm #2 Review MERB 119D (12-1)
Also mark your calendars for the first SGA GBM of the year on Wednesday 9/11, location TBD. (For the Class of 2023, this meeting is mandatory for club leaders aka not you but you're welcome to come check it out!)
And for the fun things to do in Philly this week:
1. First Friday in Old City (9/6 from 5 PM onward): This is a MUST DO in Philly! Art galleries, restaurants and shops open their doors to the public and have music, free food and exhibitions.
2. Free Yoga at Parks on Tap (Thursday 9/5, 6-7): Parks on Tap is a traveling beer garden in Lemon Hill this week. BYO mat and enjoy yoga followed by a beer overlooking the ~lovely~ Schuylkill river
Thanks for reading!
Lewis Katz SOM