Quick reminder that we're all in this together so help each other out! As always, some announcements and then the weekly happenings!
1. The monthly SGA General Body meeting was last Wednesday, here's what happened:
- voted in the updated constitution which will shortly be updated on the website.
- Rebecca Lesperance from the SFC went over the process of requesting funding for group events. If you have any questions contact Charles Cole
2. Please respond to this email if you are considering starting a new student group or if you are hosting an event that is not on the calendar but you would like it to be announced in this email!
4. Jefferson is hosting a national medical conference for emergency wilderness and disaster medicine, and they are looking for people who are interested! Please contact Christina M. Stuart at Christina.Stuart@jefferson.edu for more information.
Now for the fun stuff this week. Remember to check the calendar before you go to an event in case anything has changed between now and then!:
- UHBIG:Ethics with Dr. Kraemer in MERB 219
- SAHSA: Diwali Celebration in MERB 217
Thanks for reading!
Your SGA Executive Board
Andrew Esposito, President, MS4
David Ianacone, Vice President, MS4
Charles Cole, Treasurer, MS3
Meghan McDonald, Secretary, MS3
Brent Halsey, Community Service Mayor, MS3
Anita Wamakima, Webmaster, MS2
Carlos Romero, MS2 Class President, MS2