Best of luck to basically everyone in the school for your exam this week!! And CONGRA']['S to the new MS1 class representatives and Honor Board!! We're excited to work with you!
1. The next monthly SGA General Body meeting will be Wednesday, November 1st at 5:15pm in KRESGE B. If you are interested in starting a new student group, please respond to this email if you haven't told me already.
2. The PA program is going to wear pink on Wednesday for breast cancer awareness, medical students are encouraged to join!
Now for the fun stuff this week. Remember to check the calendar before you go to an event in case anything has changed between now and then!:
- FMIG: Patient Centered Medical Homes in MERB 217
- OSIG: Eye Exam Lunch Talk in MERB 219
- Spanish Lunch Talks every level welcome! every Tuesday in MERB 317
- Lunch with the Deans in MERB 217
- CiMM:A Talk with Dr. Handy:Ortho, SportsMed, & the Army in MERB219 at 5pm
- IHO: Mayday: How to help during a flight emergency in MERB 217
- SNaHP: Single Payer 101 in MERB 219
Thanks for reading!
Your SGA Executive Board
Andrew Esposito, President, MS4
David Ianacone, Vice President, MS4
Charles Cole, Head Unicorn Wrangler, MS3
Meghan McDonald, Secretary, MS3
Brent Halsey, Community Service Chair, MS3
Anita Wamakima, Webmaster, MS2
Carlos Romero, MS2 Class President, MS2
Lewis Katz SOM