Weekly Announcement 10/29/18-11/2/18
Just a quick reminder to get your flu shots and PPDs if you haven't already! (Last flu clinic is Thurs Nov 1 from 8:30-4:00 in the SFC lobby)
Schedule of this week's events are below (and as always on the SGA calendar)
- Medical Humanities Discussion Group: Dialogue/Discussion about Adderall Use in College MERB 217 A/B (12 PM)
- TRIG: Intro to Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology MERB 219 (12 PM)
- Temple Arts Group: Trick or Treat Yo'Self Halloween Crafts MERB 217 (12 PM)
Wednesday 10/31 (aka HALLOWEEN)
- HERO Halloween Party and Trick or Treating MERB 217 (3 PM - 5 PM)
- SGA: Halloween Costume Contest MERB Lobby (12:15 - 12:45)
- Urban Health Care and Bioethics: Social Barriers to Mental Health Care in Philly MERB 217 (12 PM)
- Temple Culinary Medical Initiative: Lifestyle Medicine with Dr. Prabhu MERB 217 (12 PM)
This week's happy news story features a 107 year old barber who still works 40 hour weeks. One of his tricks for longevity is to "eat thin spaghetti, so I don't get fat". Read here.
Thanks for reading!
Leave a Reply.
Lewis Katz SOM