Weekly Announcement 11/27/12-12/1/17
Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving!
1. Reminder about the food AND coat drive benefitting Philabundance from 11/20-12/8 in the MERB lobby! Any dried foods that are also nutritious are welcome! For students and faculty not regularly in MERB, there is also an Amazon wish list!! Just add the item to your cart from the wish list and it’ll be shipped straight to the school. Please write the name of your college in the gift receipt.
2. Reminder to all student group leaders that the transition documents are due by 1/1/18. Email Meghan if your group did not get the transition email or if you have any questions!
Now for the fun stuff this week. Remember to check the calendar before you go to an event in case anything has changed between now and then!:
- Spanish Lunch Talk @ MERB 319
- APSA: Research opportunities: now as medical students & then as residents @ MERB 217
- LGBTQ and Allies in Medicine: LGBTQ Youth Talk with Joanne Glusman @ MERB 305
- SEHP: Lunch Talk with Dean Kaiser @ MERB 105
- Lunch with the Deans @ MERB 217
- Ob-Gyn Interest Group: IUD Insertion Workshop @ MERB 219
- TMCF: Dr. Eric Gocken Lunch Talk @ MERB 319 A/B
- SAHSA:Effective Test-Taking Strategies for Medical School @ MERB 217
Your SGA Executive Board
Andrew Esposito, President, MS4
David Ianacone, Vice President, MS4
Charles Cole, Tresurer, MS3
Meghan McDonald, Secretary, MS3
Brent Halsey, Community Service Chair, MS3
Anita Wamakima, Webmaster, MS2
Carlos Romero, MS2 Class President, MS2
John Pisan, MS1 Class President, MS1
Leave a Reply.
Lewis Katz SOM