1. Good luck to the MS2s on their Block 8 final on Friday! You got this!
2. We are working out some kinks in the system of requesting rooms and getting them on the calendar so if you are running an event and don't see it on the calendar a week before please email Meghan and Anita!
3. To all student group leaders: It's that time of the year to start thinking about transitioning leadership! All of your documentation must be submitted by January 1st including the 4 new group leaders, the faculty advisor, and the constitution!
4. Last Call for Research Study - Perceptions of Podiatric Profession Survey -- Please complete a short Google survey that is completely anonymous, composed of just 16 multiple-choice questions, and takes less than 5 minutes! If you have any questions, email Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks to those who have already taken it!
Now for the fun stuff this week. Remember to check the calendar before you go to an event in case anything has changed between now and then!:
- Spanish Lunch Talks every level welcome! in MERB 317
- Family Life in the Midst of a Chaotic Physician Career in MERB 217
- Infectious Disease: ID Interest Group Panel in MERB 105
- Integrative Medicine Lunch Talk- Dr. George Steele in MERB 219
Thanks for reading!
Your SGA Executive Board
Andrew Esposito, President, MS4
David Ianacone, Vice President, MS4
Charles Cole, Tresurer, MS3
Meghan McDonald, Secretary, MS3
Brent Halsey, Community Service Chair, MS3
Anita Wamakima, Webmaster, MS2
Carlos Romero, MS2 Class President, MS2
John Pisan, MS1 Class President and Idea Jedi, MS1
Lewis Katz SOM