1. High Yield Step 1 Review - GI/Renal
When/Where: Monday, Feb 26th from 3-5pm in MERB 119D
Description: Your MS4 Step 1 Study Assistants are leading a high yield review session on GI/renal topics with embedded review questions. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for personalized assistance
2. Two MS4’s are holding a meditation class for MS2’s prepping to take Step 1. It will be once a week 2/28, 3/7, 3/14 from 12-1 pm. (2/28 - Room 342)
3. Hey MS3s,
Doctors In Training will be on campus next Wednesday, FEB 28th at 12pm in Room 217 to go over Step 2 strategies, tips, and their course. FREE LUNCH from Panera will be provided! This session will be beneficial even if you do not plan on using a course but a HUGE discount will be provided for those who sign up. They will raffle off a FREE COURSE at the meeting and will donate $5 for every attendee to Philabundance!
Please RSVP here so the correct amount of food may be ordered:
Now for the events this week, remember to check the calendar for updates!
- LMSA:Spanish Lunch Talk in MERB 319
- Lunch with the Deans in MERB 217
- AMSA: Building a Differential Diagnosis with Dr. Garg in MERB 105
- Temple Story Slam 5:30-8:30pm in MERB 105
- AMA: Writing a Resolution for the House of Delegates in MERB 219
- JSU: Purim Lunch in MERB 219
Have a great week!
Your SGA Executive Board
Andrew Esposito, President, MS4
David Ianacone, Vice President, MS4
Charles Cole, Tresurer, MS3
Meghan McDonald, Curling Enthusiast, MS3
Brent Halsey, Community Service Chair, MS3
Anita Wamakima, Webmaster, MS2
Carlos Romero, MS2 Class President, MS2
John Pisan, MS1 Class President, MS1
Grab standardized testing by the neck, and take the score you deserve!
Lewis Katz SOM