Happy (almost) Halloween !
1. The next SGA GBM is this Wednesday, 11/1, at 5:15 in Kresge B. Remember, if you are starting a new group, 4 interested students must sign in for the new group or email me! This will be a quick one! :D
2. Shout out to the first year PA students who are realizing how the next 10 months of their lives are going to look!
And finally, this weeks goingz-on:
- Med Students For Choice: “TRAPPED” Screening and Lunch in MERB 219
- Halloween! Wear your best and most appropriate for school costume!
- Emergency Medicine Lunch Talk with Dr. Wald in MERB 219
- Spanish Lunch Talks every Tuesday all levels welcome MERB 317
- Free bagel day at SFC! 7-9am
- Introduction to Sports Medicine in MERB 219
- Heme/Onc Interest Group: Be the Match Bone Marrow Drive in MERB 319
- UHBIG: Public Health and the Medical Field in MERB 217
- 10th Annual TEAC Symposium: Uncovering the Opioid Epidemic: From Pharmaceuticals to Illicit Street Use from 5-8:30pm in MERB 105
Your SGA Executive Board
Andrew Esposito, Spooktacular President, MS4
David Ianacone, Vice President, MS4
Charles Cole, Underworld Treasure Keeper, MS3
Meghan McDonald, Creep, MS3
Brent-o-Lantern Halsey, Community Service Chair, MS3
Anita Wamakima, Boo-tiful Webmaster, MS2
Carlos Romero, MS2 Class Pumpkin, MS2
Lewis Katz SOM