Weekly Announcements 1/22-26/18
Yay! It's not 12 degrees! and the Eagles won! What a week...
1. Formal Update: If you have allergies or will need special assistance boarding the boat (ex: wheelchair) please email Giuliana (email@example.com) or Destiny (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday January 26th at 11:59 PM
2. Patients coming into our emergency room are suffering from frostbite. If you have any pairs of old gloves to donate, drop them off in student affairs. Dr. Naomi Rosenberg will see they are distributed to needy patients.
3. If you're interested in Urology and would like to hear from one of the 4th years who just matched about their experience, email email@example.com!
3. Finally, please just fill out the LCME survey so we can stop getting an email about it everyday lol.
Now for events this week, remember to check the calendar!
- LMSA Spanish talk in MERB 319
- Lunch with the Deans in MERB 105
- Family Med Interest Group in MERB 217
- SNMA General Body Meeting in MERB 319A
- Narrative Medicine Talks in MERB 341
Your SGA Executive Board
Andrew Esposito, Weird Al Yankovic Impersonator, MS4
David Ianacone, Vice President, MS4
Charles Cole, Crisco Cop, MS3
Meghan McDonald, Dog Mom, MS3
Brent Halsey, Cheetos Hoarder, MS3
Anita Wamakima, GOAT, MS2
Carlos Romero, Mall Santa, MS2
John Pisan, Cat Behavior Consultant, MS1
Leave a Reply.
Lewis Katz SOM