1. The SGA monthly general body meeting is TODAY at noon in MERB 105! We will be discussing the basics of leading a student org and checking in on the process of transitioning leadership.
2. Good luck to the MS2s on your block 9 final!
3. FIMRC has an event this Tuesday, January 9th. We have a General Assembly Meeting at 5 PM in the Kresge Building, Floor 4, Classroom C to discuss upcoming events and volunteer opportunities.
4. Reservation fees for the M1 Ski Trip are due today! Sign up for your carpool spot, and if you’re willing to drive let Atilio Atencio know and you’ll be added as a driver to the Google sheet. Lastly, make sure your cost breakdown is correct for your trip expenses. Check your email for further updates!
5. M1s and M2s: Reminder to sign up for your MLK Day project!
Your SGA Executive Board
Andrew Esposito, President, MS4
David Ianacone, Vice President, MS4
Charles Cole, Tresurer, MS3
Meghan McDonald, Secretary, MS3
Brent Halsey, Community Service Chair, MS3
Anita Wamakima, SpiderWebmaster, MS2
Carlos Romero, MS2 Class President, MS2
John Pisan, MS1 Class President, MS1