1. FIMRC is selling long stem roses on Valentine’s Day for $4 in the MERB lobby from 12-1pm. All proceeds will benefit the FIMRC TGPC Medical Mission Trip to Alajuelita, Costa Rica.
2. Two MS4’s are holding a meditation class for MS2’s prepping to take Step 1. It will be once a week 2/28, 3/7, 3/14 from 12-1 pm.
2/28 - Room 342
3/7 - Room 342
3/14 - Room 119D
3. Good luck MS1s and MS2s on your exams this week!
4. High Yield Step 1 Review- Cardio/Pulm
When/Where: Monday, Feb 12th from 3p-5pm in MERB 319C/D
Description: Your MS4 Step 1 Study Assistants are leading a high yield review session on cardio/pulm topics with embedded review questions. Contact email@example.com with questions or for personalized assistance
Now for the events this week, remember to check the calendar for updates!
- EMIG: EM Clinical Summer Program Information Session in MERB 217
- TMRHG: The Deadly Spin on Health Insurance in MERB 219B
- GMB Information Session in MERB 219
- SNMA Black History Month: Health Professional Roundtable on Patient Advocacy in MERB 105
- APAMSA: Lunar New Year Celebration in MERB 219
Have a great week!
Your SGA Executive Board
Andrew Esposito, Cupid, MS4
David Ianacone, Vice President, MS4
Charles Cole, Tresurer, MS3
Meghan McDonald, Secretary, MS3
Brent Halsey, Community Service Chair, MS3
Anita Wamakima, Webmaster, MS2
Carlos Romero, MS2 Class President, MS2
John Pisan, MS1 Class President, MS1
Lewis Katz SOM