1. Congrats to the 2018-2019 SGA Executive Board!!
President: Brent Halsey
Vice President: Rachel Ragheb
Treasurer: Carlos Romero
Secretary: Sarah Schulte
Webmaster: Anita Wamakima
Community Service Chair: Rebecca Lin
Now for the events this week, remember to check the calendar for updates!
- MSFC/UHBIG: Ethics and Reproduction Discussion in MERB 317 A/B
- TEAC Microclinic: HIV Training in MERB 317 C/D
- BSS: The Annual Surgical Social 4-8:30PM in MERB 105
- Temple Medicine Reading and Humanities Group: Music Therapy in MERB 219B
Have a great week! Keep up the good work!
Your SGA Executive Board
Andrew Esposito, President, MS4
David Ianacone, Vice President, MS4
Charles Cole, Tresurer, MS3
Meghan McDonald, Secretary, MS3
Brent Halsey, Community Service Chair, MS3
Anita Wamakima, Webmaster, MS2
Carlos Romero, MS2 Class President, MS2
John Pisan, MS1 Class President, MS1
Leave a Reply.
Lewis Katz SOM